Thimbles are used with loops and Oval Sleeves to provide assemblies with greater strength and longevity as well as to maintain the shapes of assembly end. The thimble will prevent wear and tear caused by friction on the bearing point of the loop. Thimbles come in a variety of material for a range of cable diameters.
- Stainless Steel, Zinc-Plated Carbon Steel and Galvanized.
- The Plated and Galvanized best for indoor or mild outdoor environments.
- Stainless best for outdoor or more harsh environments.
- Available in standard or heavy duty.
- Use on cable diameters of 1/16” to ¼”.
Narrow Your Results By: